In my recent trip to Krabi, Thailand, I took advantage of the Free Transit Qatar Visa. For this feature are entitled Qatar Airways passengers that are in transit for up to 4 days. I really loved my – very short – stay in Doha and next time I will definitely take a longer stopover as to explore more. Anyway, it was good for a short stay regardless, as you see Doha and decide if it is a nice destination of your choice.
Free Transit Qatar Visa For Up To 4 Days – for Qatar Airways Passengers
So far, I’ve been flying two times with Qatar Airways, first to Kerala, India and second time to Krabi, Thailand. I made the review of my Qatar Airways Krabi flight, as I had the nice surprise of being upgraded to the business class.
What do you need in order to apply for the Free Transit Visa for Qatar?
- A passport copy for each passenger, infants as well. Validity: minimum 6 months at the time of entry to qatar, which is the standard almost everywhere.
Attention: no temporary passports are accepted to enter Qatar.
- The confirmed tickets to Qatar and further. So only if you transit Qatar, not if Qatar is the final destination. The passengers in co-share flights are not eligible for the free visa, only those that travel in Qatar Airways flights only.
More information and apply for the visa here, directly to Qatar Airways site.
My Doha stopover
As for what I did: stay in Oryx Rotana Hotel and visit Souq Waqif, dine in a very nice morroccon restaurant and admire the harbor and the skyline. And daydreaming at a few days in this spotless and magical place.
- Garda Lake2017.11.19New Vlog 6 Hours in Sirmione Day Trip From Bardolino
- Castles Hunting2017.11.15Long Walk in Corfu Hiking Solo From Paleokastritsa to Angelokastro
- Garda Lake2017.11.12Bardolino Vlog: Our Hedonistic & Wellness Trip To Aqualux Hotel
- 30 pictures2017.11.0630 Corfu Island Pictures To Show Its Intriguing Beauty #Kerkyra